TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The cost of the course is €2,600, a non-refundable deposit of €800 is necessary to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of the booking.
- Payment plans are available to spread the cost of your training, we are happy to work out payment plans based on your individual needs – please contact us for the details.
- In the event of an agreed payment plan you must agree to complete all the payments.
- Once the course commences payment is due whether or not you complete your training, payments are not refundable.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances which may require an extension, students are asked to contact us at the soonest possible convenience to discuss. Modules to be repeated will be done so on the following year of the course, at the discretion of Earthwise Yoga. Certificates will not be granted until full completion of modules.
- Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis, factors such as yoga experience and previous training will be taken into account as eligibility for the course. Students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who have not.
- We reserve the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
- The fees must be paid in full before a graduation certificate will be issued.
What fees include/ what is not included:
- Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance UK SYT
- A full manual and other appropriate paperwork
- Flights, accommodation and food.
- Insurance (you can get this from Yoga Alliance UK)
- A certificate (paying the fees does not guarantee you a certificate)
- you will need to successfully pass all assignments and attend a minimum of 90% of the course – making up any hours missed the following year.
During the Course:
- Minimum attendance rate is 90% and missed training weekends must be completed in a subsequent programme
- All assignments must be submitted by completion of the course
- Daily practice of students and attending regular yoga classes and workshops is an essential component of the course and will be essential to make up contact hours as part of the 20 hour training.
- Payments are not refundable, but in the case of unforeseen circumstances we can adjust out policies accordingly.